Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beginnings

I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, but had no idea what to call it. I finally came up with something fairly unique, and now I have no idea what to write. So I find myself wondering why I wanted to write a blog in the first place....

All I do is go to school and work, so I suppose that most of my blogs will revolve around that. Maybe I can start baking/cooking more often, so I'll have something other than Cache County Memory Study and Bronfenbrenner's Ecological Theory to write about.

Speaking of school, words cannot describe how excited I am that I finished my last final yesterday! It was my only final, and it was the hardest test I've taken in awhile. Like Trevor said, I think it was written in Latin. I hate when I leave a class feeling dumber than I did before the class! After a full hour of sweaty palms, a racing heart, and difficulty catching my breath (I swear this was a stats test and not a half marathon), I think I ended up doing fairly well. I guess I'll have to wait for grades to come out to know for sure.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Joey's making tuna salad for dinner...mmmmm!! Speaking of food, does anyone have any suggestions for things to bake while I'm on summer break (all 10 days of it)? I think I'm making a rum cake for poker on Friday night, but I would like to make lots of stuff on my ridiculously long break (sarcasm).

So...any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. If I suggest stuff will you mail it to me? Cause I want mexican tea cakes and potato chip cookies and ummmmmmm something with berries. yea something with berries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something with berries does sound good! And very summery. If you give me the mexican tea cake recipe I will make them...but probably not send any...

    ReplyDelete